SlapStart’s creativity is now available for hire. Want to make a creative video for your next marketing push? Contact us here for more info.
Why Make A Creative Video?
According to the book Traction: A Startup Guide to Getting Customers there are 19 marketing channels to reach your target audience. It encourages trying each in small scale, measuring the results, and then focusing on what gets the most traction. Seeking publicity and using unconventional PR are prominent among them.
Many companies have the core marketing channels set up- Search Engine Marketing and Display ads being staples for most campaigns. Landing pages are optimized, scripted emails are set up to welcome and guide new users, and attractive and inviting intro videos are built.
Now what? Making a creative and comedic video is a great way to warm relations with your current users and build a bridge to new ones. And if done well and the wind blows in the right direction, it could gain you a big windfall of exposure.
How It Works
We guide the creative process through iterative feedback. Each company is different and wants to project and maintain a certain image. We try to capture that in a way that will be intriguing to viewers.
- We start with high level brainstorming to see what genres of scenarios might fit a company’s image.
- A high level scenario is selected, characters are added and developed.
- Once the general characters and scenario are set up, variations of the scenario are created.
- A final script is refined and delivered.
- Decide how best to produce the video. Company teams can oversee the process, or we can work with our network of production specialists to do so.
What To Expect
A creative video is just like any other piece of content. In order for it to gain exposure a marketing push is usually needed. We have a PPC Specialist available as well as a PR firm that can assist with this. Although the stickiness of any piece of content is hard to gauge in advance, there are many tangible outcomes that can be counted on.
- It’s a great icebreaker for visitors checking out your service through other channels. Many sales professionals start their pitches with creative stories or jokes. You can too.
- It’s a creative way to announce exciting news.
- It gives you something to talk about when you don’t have news.
- It’s a great team building experience. Although we’re happy to script a video with limited feedback, many teams are eager to get involved.
- There’s a chance your video might go viral.
Contact us below for more info. And as an aside, if you’re budgeting more than a couple thousand dollars a month for PPC Management or PR, you might get better ROI by using a specialist. Ours are available. Inquire below.