And so enter new challengers in the start-up arena (393)
- MemSQL: The Fastest In-Memory Database
MemSQL, it’s the newest craze, leaving other db’s, in a daze. Get what you need, and analyze, its efficiency, lets your data drive
- Project Repat: Get Your Eco-Friendly Quilt of Shirts
Project Repat, it’s what your shirts need. Send them away, to be cut into squares, and they’ll return you a quilt, for all to share.
- Parcl: Find Shoppers Anywhere in the World
So if you need, something afar, It doesn’t matter, where you are. Parcl will bring it, to your door, It’s the local shopper, you’ve been waiting for.
- StudentBees: One-Stop Portal for Everything an Australian Student Needs
Search part-time jobs, cheap items for sale, shared accommodations, tutors, study advices, and university news. It’s free to join and to post jobs, items or rooms. Register now and start exploring.
- MiniJoops: One-Stop-Shopping for Handmade Children’s Clothes and Accessories
A friend of mine makes coffee sweaters. What, pray tell, are coffee sweaters? Well, they’re little knitted things that you wrap around to-go coffee cups so you don’t burn your hands. It’s a simple idea, and she makes a decent amount selling them. In many ways, it’s the Internet at its finest – providing a […]
- Home Insurance Calculator: Shop Around, Save Money, and Mock the “Experts”
According to this recent piece in Fox News, home insurance rates are on the rise. That’s bad. But the article then goes on to say that hope is not lost; there are ways homeowners can reduce their home insurance premiums. They can, for example, “shop around,” “calculate your insurance needs,” and “choose a high-deductible plan.” There’s just […]
- 4AutoInsuranceQuote: Helpful Guidance to Navigate the No-Man’s Land of Auto Insurance
As everyone knows, the Founding Fathers weren’t too keen on “the common folk.” They didn’t trust them. The “masses” were rude, unwashed, uneducated, and an unruly lot. This is why we have checks and balances, the Electoral College, and lifetime Supreme Court justices. And, I must say, time has proved the Founders to be relatively […]
- Insurance Panda: Your One-Stop Auto Insurance Resource (With a Really Cool Mascot Too)
When you hear the term “insurance panda,” some thoughts may come to mind. For example, you may surmise (and hope) that Geico ditched that annoying talking Aussie lizard, put up some billboards inside the panda den at the National Zoo, and gave the beloved Mei Xiang a name-change: the insurance panda. But alas, that’s not the case. […]
- Car Insurance Calculator: Free Customized Auto Insurance Quotes (and Then Some)
A few months ago, with a heavy heart, I got rid of my old vehicle. It was very emotional. The tow truck driver came by and hauled it off to a local junkyard and I kept singing the Neil Young song “Long May You Run” in my head (it’s about his car.) The decision was […]
- FlexBooker: Online Gym/Studio Scheduling Platform that Gives Customers One Less Excuse to Exercise
Did you know that if you write down “exercise on Monday” in your datebook you’re 45% more likely to actually exercise? Unfortunately I can’t “source” the data per se, but I did hear it once on some self-help radio talk show. So naturally, it must be true. In other words, the more people consciously plan to […]