Bon voyage fair start-ups. Until we meet again. (106)
- Today’s Goal: Achieve Goals with a Little Help From Your Friends
Today’s Goal is simple: post your goals online, and with a little help from your social network, accomplish them.
- Moby: Mobile Personal Safety Device
Moby took a turn for the worse. They declined to continue offering their family locating service. Perhaps the broken families of western culture weren’t actually interested in where their family members happened to be. Area safety enthusiast Lloyd Hillsburg was quoted as saying, “When I was young none of us had personal safety devices when […]
- Startedby: A Social Network for Ideas
With it entrepreneurs can further involve themselves in the start-up community and participate in the discussion about the next big thing.
- Classic Thanks: Written Personal Notes
Classic Thanks provides you the option to send your customers the most beautifully handwritten notes available.
- BeOrNotToBe: What, is the Question
And now there’s BeOrNotToBe- the ultimate online decision making assistant.
- Kwipster: A Place for the Peanut Gallery
It’s an entertaining way to explore the web and share one’s sense of wit.
- PositiveFeedback.me: A Place for Kind Words
PositiveFeedback.me is the place for uplifting encouragement online.
- SwoonXO: Meeting Real People Online
Soon, SwoonXO will be a thriving online hub for people to meet someone new.
- Pegby: Online, Collaborative, Task Organizer
Pegby closed up shop. Such a shame for their great effort. I’d be curious how many lines of code were expended on it. It was a involved effort. We’ll remember them most for using the YAML format for their import/export utility. I guess that makes Pegby one small step for YAML, one giant catastrophe for […]
- MySurfPad: A Start Page for the Sophisticated Web Surfer
It not only makes one’s browsing experience easier, but more enjoyable as well.